Brothers Services has partnered with an independent microbiology laboratory to further assist our current clients requirements and also to help local business specially food producers ensure the high quality of the food they produce through microbiological testing of the food itself, shelf life assessments and environmental monitoring.
We provide comprehensive microbiological testing for all food and water products. These include tests for potential food poisoning bacteria such as Salmonella and Listeria monocytogenes:
- To make sure the food is not toxigenic
- Spoilage organisms
- Probiotic bacteria
- Indicator organisms
Environmental sampling is an important verification tool for assessing trends as well as the source, and dispersion of any microbiological contamination in food establishments.
- Sanitizer – Food Grade Chemical (e.g.70% Ethanol)
- Environmental swab kits
- 10 sterile cellulose sponges pre-moistened with 10 ml of neutralizing buffer
- 10 sterile (Twirl-ties) sample bags
- 12 sterile large nitrile gloves
- 1 Styrofoam shipping box
- 2 gel freezer paks (hard case)