As one of the most trusted builders and sparkle cleaning specialists across London and the South of England, Brothers Services work closely with the construction industry to ensure even the biggest sites are left in a spotless condition once the work is completed, we ensure a smooth handover is met.
From our office in Berkeley Square to Bournemouth, our fully accredited cleaning operatives maintain high-levels of service and a quality you who expect from your builders and sparkle cleans. With our extensive knowledge and commitment to health and safety, we take extra care and are always in line with our OHAS 18001 certification.
Our clients include: the Ministry of Defence, the NHS and some of the biggest names in the construction industry, who turn to us regularly for the peace of mind that comes from our knowledge. In particular, the comfort in the fact that we are using our extensive experience in specialist construction industry cleaning services and our ISO accreditations we attained have through URS, 9001:2008/18001:2007 and 14001:2004.
- Balfour Beatty
- Lend Lease
- Vinci Construction.
Brothers Services provides builders cleaning/after construction sparkle cleaning in Southampton and the surrounding areas. These include: Portsmouth, Dorchester, Winchester and Harrow.
We have managed to provide and maintain high standards of professional and quality guaranteed services to the Construction Industry since 2003.
Please click the link to our Insurance Details.
Past & Current Projects
Builders Cleaning | 2015 Projects Current Builders Cleaning Projects
SSIP - Safety Scheme In Procurement
Brothers Services through its ISO 18001 UKAS accreditation is included on the SSIP Data Base. The revised Construction (Design & Management) Regulations, which came into force in April 2007, introduced the Stage 1 Core Criteria for assessing health and safety competence of contractors and consultants working in the construction industry. The introduction of these competence criteria provided an opportunity for existing health and safety pre-qualification schemes to build on and formalise mutual recognition already in operation amongst some schemes.
Clients and Portfolio
- BMW Showroom – Bournemouth, Swindon, Salisbury, Bristol, Kingston Upon Thames and London
- Mini Car Showroom - Bournemouth, Swindon, Salisbury, Bristol, Kingston Upon Thames and London
- Hyundai & Citroen Showroom – Richmond Motor Group Portsmouth
- Travelodge Hotel – Seafront – Bournemouth
- Hilton Hotel – Bristol and London
- Wave Hotel – Bognor Regis
- Portland Marina – The Olympics 2012 – Portland
- Solent University Student Accommodation – Southampton
- Bournemouth University – Dorchester House
- Wetherspoon Pubs – The Mary Sherry Pub – Bournemouth
- Pizza Express – London, Richmond and Portsmouth
- Jamie Oliver Restaurant, Jamie’s Italian - Angels London, St Albans London and Portsmouth
- Jamie Oliver / Union Jacks – Holborn
- Orange Stores – London
- Panasonic Stores – Bournemouth, Bristol and London
- Tescos – Southbourne, Bournemouth and Southampton and Central London
- Sainsbury’s – Swindon, London and Bristol
- John Lewis – Southampton
- Debenhams – Harrow London
- Boots - Enfield London
- Bournemouth University - The Executive Business School – Bournemouth
Health & Safety
Our mission within the Construction Industry is to provide a professional, prompt, reliable and safe services from Builders Clean all the way to Sparkle Clean.
This is how Brothers can assure you of an updated Health & Safety service:
- OHSAS 18001:2007
- Safe Contractor
- CSCS – Construction Skills Certification Scheme
- Annually-revised Health & Safety Policy
Brothers Services take Health and Safety very seriously in fact we train and closely supervise cleaning crews, equip them with the necessary PPE, carefully prepare site specific risk assessments and method statements, COSHH Assessments and have a safe chemical purchasing policy.
Do you know?
- Over 10,000 employees suffered a major injury as a result of a slip or trip at work in 2008/2009 – HSE
- Over 4,000 employees suffered a major injury as a result of a fall from height in 2008/2009 – HSE
We only employ experienced workers who know and are trained in the construction environment. We are very proud to be a ZERO-Accident company.